BID 2 FAQs
How to vote:-
Your “YES” vote will enable West Bromwich BID to continue to deliver services and activities for you, your business and our town centre.
All voters will receive a BID Business Plan hand delivered or in the post before Thursday 13th February 2020.
Voting papers (including a pre-paid return envelope) will be sent to all voters on Tuesday 25th February 2020
What happens next?
- Some voters will be receiving more than one set of voting papers as they are registered as a voter for more than one property.
- Electoral Reform Services (ERS) have been appointed by Sandwell MBC to deliver the independent postal ballot.
- The voting period starts on Tuesday 25th February 2020 and lasts for 28 days until 5pm on Thursday 26th March 2020
- If you do not receive the voting papers by Thursday 27th February 2020 please let us know as we will be able to log this to make sure you receive a replacement voting paper.
- If you wish for someone else to vote on your behalf (appointing a proxy voter) let ERS know in writing before the deadline of 5pm Monday 16th March 2020.
- If you change your mind and wish to cancel your proxy vote please let the BID team know before the Friday 20th March 2020.
- If you lose or spoil your voting papers please let us know and we can make sure you receive a replacement voting paper by 20th March 2020.
- During the voting period, you have to return your ballot papers to ERS in pre-paid envelope
- Votes received after 5pm on Thursday 26th March 2020 will NOT be counted.
- West Bromwich BID will be notified of the voting results by 5pm on Friday 27th March 2020.