Summer Fun at New Square
New Square is bringing the seaside back to West Brom this summer with the return of its very own beach from 29 July – 3 September 2023!
Every day throughout the school holidays, visitors can come along for free to enjoy a sandy beach, complete with deckchairs and bucket and spades for kids to play in, while the grown-ups sit back and enjoy the sunshine. Parents and guardians can post a photo of their day out Facebook using the hashtag #NewSquareBeach for the chance to win a £50 gift card for their favourite store at the shopping centre.
There’s also some extra special free fun on selected days to make the summer holidays even more special!
- Wed 2nd August – Facepainter and Caribbean dancers, 11am – 17:00pm
- Wed 9th August – Facepainter and Punch and Judy show, 11am – 17:00pm
- Wed 16th August – Facepainter and multiskilled entertainers, 11am – 17:00pm
- Wed 23rd August – Facepainter and Caribbean dancers, 11am – 17:00pm
- Sat 26th Aug – Puddle Ducks (An event from West Bromwich BID), 11am – 17:00pm
- Wed 30th Aug – Facepainter, 11am – 17:00pm
- Fri 1st September – A visit from the Seaside Donkeys, 11am – 17:00pm
After some family time down on the beach, there are fairground rides for the whole family to enjoy, including a carousel, bouncy castle, water zorbs and bungee trampolining! The Summer Fun event supports The Phoenix Children’s Foundation, with a donation from the cost of each ride and fairground game going to the charity.
For further information please contact:- 0121 647 7040
New Square Management