Community Vaccination Leaders Programme
The vaccination programme – the biggest in NHS history – is progressing very well with over 34m people having received their first dose and over 14m both doses meaning a total of over 48m vaccinations have been given so far.
Getting vaccinated against COVID-19 is the most effective way of protecting people against this deadly and devastating virus. Our ambitions are set high and we want all communities to have a maximum uptake in people getting their vaccine. COVID-19 has adversely impacted on our marginalised and vulnerable communities. Ensuring uptake of vaccinations amongst all our richly diverse community is a way of bucking this trend.
We can’t do this alone.
We recognise the power you have to work to improve health outcomes.
Sandwell Public Health are offering an in-depth COVID-19 vaccination leader training and support programme. The programme will include:
- Exclusive online briefings with our Director of Public Health and other public health specialists on the latest local data
- How to tackle vaccine misinformation
- Tips and techniques on how to be a powerful influencer
- Access to a promotional toolkit and resources
- Priority access to bespoke creative and marketing services including: printing, graphic design, social media content and much more.
The training will be delivered virtually via Microsoft teams and will last 2 hours in total. The dates and times of sessions are below. You only need to attend one of these sessions.
Wednesday 26 May, 1.00 – 3.00pm
Wednesday 2 June, 1.00pm – 3.00pm
Places on this programme are limited so book soon to avoid disappointment.
To apply please email: PHCovid19Community@sandwell.gov.uk
Please state in the email:
- Organisation you are affiliated with
- Why you want to be a COVID-19 vaccination leader
- Which session you would like to book onto