Join Sandwell Business Community through Black Country Chamber of Commerce – Funded by SMBC
You are invited to join the Sandwell Business Community, a fully funded initiative for between 150 and 200 businesses in Sandwell providing a suite of support and advice products along with digital and ‘real life’ opportunities to promote your businesses and make connections.
Funded by Sandwell Council and in partnership with the Black Country Chamber of Commerce, your Community Membership will last for 12 months and offer the following benefits:
Unique Digital Dashboard
Your own Digital Dashboard to profile your business and view the profiles of other members within this community
Comprehensive Business Support & Advice
Access to the valuable Quest Cover which offers 24/7 support, peace of mind & significant savings:
– CHAMBER HR: Vital support for recruitment, advice and a range of reading materials.
– CHAMBER LEGAL: Unlimited access to experienced legal advisors who can help with contract disputes, debt recovery, property issues, commercial problems and more.
– CHAMBER TAX: Access to tax and VAT advisors who can help with problems and answer any questions community members may have on taxation.
– CHAMBER HEALTH AND SAFETY: Advice on issues including, risk assessments and fire safety
– Access to an extensive document library with almost 800 downloadable business documents
– An advice line, knowledge hub, newsroom and a legal expenses insurance cover are all included as part of the cover.
– A free one to one review
Events & Webinars
– Access to attend a range of free Webinars delivered by the Chamber and its Members.
– Up to 2 opportunities to attend the Chamber Business Club based in Sandwell.
– An invitation to a virtual ‘Surgery’ every quarter, hosted by the Chamber, Council and other business experts.
Showcasing your business
– Promote discounts and offers to other members of the community (2 opportunities).
– Feature and promote events to other members of the community (2 opportunities).
Contributing as an active business voice
– Contribute to our Quarterly Economic Survey 4 times throughout the 12 months.
Staying up to date
– Monthly e-newsletter, with business news and updates from across the region and beyond.
– Analysis of Government announcements and what they mean for businesses.
– Receive Digital PROSPER magazine quarterly, the region’s leading business publication.
This opportunity is funded by Sandwell Council and will not cost you anything. It is open to any Sandwell business that is not already a member of the Chamber, or has left within the last 6 months.
Following a very simple registration process, you will be sent details of how to start developing your dashboard and accessing the benefits!
Please contact Membership@BlackCountryChamber.co.uk to join the Sandwell Business Community or call 0330 024 0820 if you have any questions.