On Thursday 19th September 2013 I met the “West Bromwich Youth Council”. I met with them to involve them in running events for West Bromwich Town Centre and what youths would want in there town. This was a very successful meetings. We will be working closely together for the future. West Bromwich Youth Council are […]
Sandwell Council and its partners have secured funding of £4.1 million from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) for the scheme which has already seen new paving, trees and street furniture installed along the High Street. Work is due to complete end of April 2014. The new layout of the town will give the town […]
In January 2012 the car parks at the site of the former B&Q store opposite The Public closed permanently, to enable the construction of New Square. The new car park at New Square provides 850 short sta…y spaces. In addition further short stay parking at New Square will open in September another 552 spaces and […]
- Spooky Fun with New Square Shopping Centre
- Town Ambassador Vacancy
- Scarecrow Festival 26/10 to 1/11
- COVID-19 Restrictions – West Bromwich is Tier 2
- We are Supporting Hate Crime Awareness Week!
- Joint Patrols between the BID, West Bromwich Police & Sandwell Council
- August Food Bank Drive – Our 3rd and Final Delivery!
- New Square Parking Signs